!This exhibition in Tokyo is now closed!
Special ExhibitionMOVE! into the wild life
- MOVE! into the wild life
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017 – Sunday, April 8, 2018
- Opening hours
- 10:00-17:00(admission ends 30 min. before hall closing)
- Tuesdays(except open 12/26,1/2,3/20,3/27,4/3), New Year’s Holidays(12/28 - 1/1)
- Miraikan – The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
2-3-6 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0064
- Access to Miraikan:
- Tokyo Waterfront New Transit Yurikamome(Shimbashi－Toyosu)
- 5minute walk from “Funeno-Kagakukan station”
4minute walk from “Telecom Center station”
- Tokyo Waterfront area Rapid Transit Rinkai Line(Shin-kiba－Ohsaki)
- 15minute walk from “Tokyo Teleport station”
- Tokyo Metropolitan(Toei) bus
- 1minute walk from “Nippon Kagaku Miraikan Mae”
- Entrance fees
|General ticket price
[parentheses () indicate the group rate]
(Ages 19 & over)
(Ages 65 & over)
(Ages 7 to ages 18)
(Ages 4 to ages 6)
- All prices include tax.
- Entry includes access to permanent exhibits.
- Children 3 and under are free.
- Disability Passbook holders and up to one person accompanying them are free.
- Extra charges apply for Dome Theater.
- Ticket issuance or venue entry may be limited depending on crowd conditions.
- Group rates are available for groups of 8 or more people.
- Ticket sales at Miraikan - the National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation are available from 10:00 to 16:30 on days the museum is open.
- Organaized by
- Miraikan – The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation, KODANSHA, DENTSU, The Yomiuri Shimbun, NHK ENTERPRISES, DENTSU LIVE, VECTOR
- Kyodo Printing
- ON-ART, The Teijin Group, NIPPON BUNRI UNIVERSITY, LIXIL
- Supported by
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, TOKYO WATERFRONT AREA RAPID TRANSIT，INC．